Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) is a Palestinian-led movement for freedom, justice and equality. BDS upholds the simple principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity.
Palestinian rights activists join BDS Global Day of Action commemorating Land Day
- Over 50 actions held across 23 countries
- BDS Global Day of Action follows biggest ever Israeli Apartheid Week
- As solidarity with Palestinian political prisoners spreads, G4S is targeted over its involvement in Israeli prisons
Occupied Palestine, 31 March 2012 - Supporters of Palestinian rights across the world have taken action in support of the campaign for boycotts, divestment and sanctions (BDS) against Israel until it complies with international law to mark Palesti
• Fruit and vegetable imports from Israel facilitate violations of Palestinian rights and international law, European campaigners say
• More than 60 actions take place across 10 countries
Occupied Palestine, November 27 - A wave of demonstrations, flash mobs and lobby actions by European human rights campaigners, trade unionists, NGOs and faith groups have called for an end to the trade with Israeli agricultural export companies such as Mehadrin and Agrexco over their complicity with Israeli violations of international law and Palestinian rights.
Polish Campaign of Solidarity with Palestine launches campaign against Egged-Mobilis, a company complicit with Israeli violations of international law
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians…"
Nelson Mandela, former South African President
"We stand united in our belief that divesting from companies that provide significant support for the Israeli military provides moral and strategic stewardship of tuition and taxpayer-funded public education money.