Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) is a Palestinian-led movement for freedom, justice and equality. BDS upholds the simple principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity.
Dutch Campaign Against Arms Trade - Israel has an extensive domestic arms industry and is also one of the world’s largest arms importers. Most of its arms (about 95%) are supplied by the United States. The remaining 5% is mainly supplied by European countries, although arms export to Israel are not in line with the EU criteria for arms export. When it comes to Israel the EU arms export criteria are not applied consistently.