Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) is a Palestinian-led movement for freedom, justice and equality. BDS upholds the simple principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity.
Farmers in Gaza call for a boycott of Israeli agricultural exports[/caption] Palestinian civil society has today welcomed reports that the EU will no longer allow poultry and eggs from illegal Israeli settlements to enter the EU, in what amounts to t...
Ramallah, 21 May 2014 -- The Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC), the largest coalition in Palestinian civil society that is leading the global Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement for Palestinian rights, called today for a boycott of the Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Foundations due to the recently announced -- first-quarter 2014 -- investment by Soros in SodaStream stock and increased investment in Teva Pharmaceuticals, both Israeli companies that are deeply involved in violations of international law.
SodaStream is an Israeli company that manufactures in Maale A
Ramallah, 28 April 2014 -- The Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC), the largest
coalition in Palestinian civil society that is leading the global Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement for Palestinian rights, issued a stern warning to Starbucks today that if media reports about its intention to purchase a stake in SodaStream prove accurate, it would be deemed complicit in Israel’s violations of international law and would, therefore, face the prospects of popular boycotts and the possibility of legal action.
- Announcement follows similar decisions by authorities in Argentina and Netherlands - Actions against Mekorot held across 12 countries Lisbon's water company EPAL has announced that it terminated a technology exchange deal with Israeli state water company Mekorot following protests over Mekorot's role in Israel's 'water apartheid' over Palestinians. Portuguese MPs and campaign groups had argued that the deal amounted to support for Mekorot's role in the theft of Palestinian water. Mekorot, who lost out on a $170m contract with Argentinian authoritie
- La Plata contract loss follows similar boycott by Dutch firm Vitens
- European construction firms and pension funds abandon Israel
- Student and youth unions continue to throw weight behind BDS
- YWCA-YMCA in Norway adopt BDS
In the latest success for the growing Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against
March 12, 2014, Occupied Palestine - The Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC), the largest coalition of Palestinian civil society unions, political parties and organisations, calls on people of conscience around the world to take concrete measures to boycott and/or work toward