The Palestinian BDS National Committee, the broadest Palestinian civil society coalition leading the BDS movement, is calling on all Arab and progressive civil society and grassroots groups worldwide to put meaningful pressure on the UAE’s despotic rulers hosting the COP28 from November 30th to December 12th, including through a boycott of the conference.
Israel’s regime of occupation, settler-colonialism and apartheid is once again committing heinous massacres on the Palestinian people in Gaza.
Israel enjoys criminal impunity because of the direct support from governments in the North America and Europe but also from corporations that are implicated in the Israeli occupation and egregious human rights violations.
There are dozens of companies that play an active and
- Announcement follows similar decisions by authorities in Argentina and Netherlands - Actions against Mekorot held across 12 countries Lisbon's water company EPAL has announced that it terminated a technology exchange deal with Israeli state water company Mekorot following protests over Mekorot's role in Israel's 'water apartheid' over Palestinians. Portuguese MPs and campaign groups had argued that the deal amounted to support for Mekorot's role in the theft of Palestinian water. Mekorot, who lost out on a $170m contract with Argentinian authoritie
Campaigners from around the world are taking part in a week of action against Israeli national water company Mekorot, the main agent of Israeli water apartheid against Palestinians. The week launches on 22 March, World Water Day, and lasts until 30 March, when Palestinians mark Land Day in protest of Israeli systematic land and resource theft.
- La Plata contract loss follows similar boycott by Dutch firm Vitens
- European construction firms and pension funds abandon Israel
- Student and youth unions continue to throw weight behind BDS
- YWCA-YMCA in Norway adopt BDS
In the latest success for the growing Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against
The Palestine Solidarity Committee in India supports the first international Week Against Mekorot and says NO to water apartheid
Mekorot is Israel’s state-owned water company responsible for implementing “water apartheid” on Palestinians, including the international crime of pillage of natural resources in occupied territory, discrimination against the Palestinian people as an ethnic group and vital support for the illegal settlement enterprise.